Vertiv MPH2 Managed Rack PDU offerings deliver remote monitoring and control capabilities in a range of models. The Vertiv MPH2-B provides basic power monitoring. Available in a range of form factors, each MPH2-B models provides metering at the input and branch level.
Vertiv MPH2 MPHB1531
Request More Information
- Industry leading operating temperature — up to 60˚C / 140˚F to support hot Internal rack environments
- Bi-stable relays ensure basic power distribution in the event that intelligence is compromised
- Accurate power metering of +/-1% voltage & current for assured oversight
- Energy and power metering at the input and branch
- Comprehensive alarming including notification of overloaded branch circuits
- Environmental sensing with threshold and alarm set-points
- Notification on the loss or removal of individual rack equipment loads
- Monitors electrical and environmental parameters with set threshold and alarm tools
- Allows you to predict failing conditions before they occur and proactively manage connected equipment for maximum uptime
- Energy and power metering to maximize the data center power and cooling infrastructure
- Lowest power consumption of all switched rack PDU designs ensures lower operating costs for datacenter
- Up to four MPH2 rack PDUs may be interconnected as a Rack PDU Array™, consolidating user IP connections and device monitoring.