- Advanced micro-porous Absorbed Glass Mat separators for ultra-low float current - reduces grid corrosion for a long, usable service life
- Proprietary alloys minimize positive grid corrosion and growth - maximizes battery life
- Highly efficient, proprietary plate processing for high utilization of active material - results in high energy density and low float current
- C&D Ohmic Ring® for ease of maintenance readings
- Certified to highest seismic requirements
- Non-Spillable classification for transport
- Optional low float voltage (52.8V) cell version available (ATLP)
Switchgear and Control
msEndur II battery systems used in Switchgear and Control (SG&C) applications provide critical backup power to switchgear, pumps, monitors, and communication network equipment in manufacturing facilities, oil & gas exploration industry, electric generation, transmission, and distribution systems.
The msEndur II battery has a proven history of reliable service in many Telecom applications. With a wide range of installation options from standard 23” relay racks to NEBS certified racks, the msEndur II is able to be installed virtually anywhere that standby power is required. Achieving the reliability of a VLA battery and footprint of a VRLA battery means that the msEndur II will provide hours of reliable back up time, wherever it’s needed.
With its advanced battery technology, the msEndur II is the ideal 2V VRLA battery choice for your high power mission critical UPS systems. The system’s small footprint provides more room for revenue generating equipment, maximizing profitability. With its maintenance reducing front access design and energy saving low float current technology, msEndur II helps provide a lower total cost of ownership.