Chloride CP70RC provides high DC power in a more compact footprint. It combines the highly reliable thyristor-based topology with the proven digital control technology to offer the best performance under any electrical and environmental conditions.
Chloride CP70RC Compact DC UPS
Request More Information
- Thyristor-based (SCR) rectifier
- Isolation transformer included
- N+1 fan redundancy
- Multilingual colored touchpad display with embedded event log
- 20+ years lifespan
- Compatible with lead-acid and nickel-cadmium batteries, vented or recombination types
- Parallel operation
- Space savings: more compact design means more square meters available for critical equipment, that is especially important offshore.
- Intuitive human-machine interface: Large color LCD touch-pad for user interface with embedded event logger (up to 2000 events) and capability to export recorded events via memory stick
- Design savings: reduced inrush current eliminates the need to include costly upstream protection.
- Time savings during maintenance: the internal layout allows direct access to most system components from the front.