The Vertiv Avocent Local Rack Access (LRA) Console provides the simplicity, efficiency and ease of use to make it the ideal data center access point. When connected to a KVM switch, the LRA line enables easy access to multiple servers making software upgrades, troubleshooting, system monitoring, convenient, less time-consuming and protecting uptime. Compatible with all Vertiv Avocent data center KVM switches, it includes a widescreen LCD console tray, full desktop-style keyboard with touchpad.
Vertiv Avocent Local Rack Access | 1U | LCD | Rack Mount Console
Request More Information
- Global certifications and availability
- 19” Widescreen HD LED-backlit monitor
- Dual USB 2.0 pass-thru for faster data transmission
- Fully installed console occupies only 1U rack space
- Intuitive and user friendly on-screen display user interface
- Full 103 key keyboard with number pad and touch pad pointer
- Keyboard available in 12 languages
- TAA compliant version available
- Power efficient during operation and standby
- Also available bundled with 16 Port digital KVM switch
- Widescreen: 19” LED LCD panel with a 16:9 aspect ratio
- Form Factor: Easy access in the 1U space
- User Interface: On-Screen menu has an intuitive design and can be accessed in 7 languages
- Data Center Local Access: Complete entry point to local servers when needed
- Ease Of Use: Full desktop style keyboard with number pad, touch pad and 2 USB 2.0 pass through ports Bundle
- Preintegrated 8 Port KVM over IP switch seamlessly fits in same 1U that the LCD tray occpuies
- Supports CAC for smart cards and password protection.
- Virtual media is available for out-of-band file transfers and OS patch deployments.
- Session sharing allows for Diagnostic and multi-viewing.
- LDAP user Authentication.
- 8 MPUIQ server interface modules included