AMCO’s Titan Cable Management rack (TCM) is a high density, open architecture cable management system that establishes pathways for large volume network cabling. It provides complete accessibility for cabling swaps and add-ons, while providing optimal heat dissipation. This allows your network hardware to run cooler and perform as intended.
AMCO Titan Cable Management (TCM)
Request More Information
Certified Load Rating: 2,100 lbs.
- Heights: 45U, 51U
- Mounting Widths: 19”, 23”
- Depths: 6”, 10”, 16”, 30”
- Open architecture design promotes optimal airflow
- TCM racks support large cable bundles with dedicated raceways
- Large vent pattern in rack sides help heat dissipation
- Assembles quickly for faster installation and set-up
- Vented doors with dual handles for LH/RH access to equipment
- Third rail option available for shallower equipment mounting into deeper racks
- #12-24 spare hardware for 6″, 10″ and 16” depth racks, M6 square hardware for the 30” depth
- Baffle kit option for directing cold intake air to the side of switches where it is exhausted out into the hot aisle
- Stocked in black and available in 11 standard colors upon request
- Custom branding available
- 2,100 lbs.
- Durable powder coat finish
- ROHS Compliant
- ISO9001 Certified
- 10-Year Warranty
- Designed and manufactured in the USA